I am taking part in Thankful Thursdays - a new meme originating from His Kingdom Come.
This week I am thankful for:
1. Spending a long weekend in Florida with the foundation team of His Kingdom Come. For most of us, it was the first time we had met in person since we began the HKC community. I cannot begin to adequately describe how well we gel together as a team. We had fun, created a lot of art, and got a lot of business done.And wait until you see the collaborative class we put together which will come out next month on the HKC site!
2. I am so thankful that it is Spring, although it is colder this week, there are leaves appearing on trees and flowers blooming in gardens. This season of new life is my favorite time of year!
3. I am thankful that our girls are happy in their marriages. One celebrated their third anniversary this week and the other celebrates her third anniversary in June. They married great guys that I am pleased to call sons!
4. I am thankful that through the outreach ministry of our church that God has brought into my life a few ladies and their children who I now call family. He has blessed me with a bunch of kids who are now my God-grandchildren. My friend Shonna used one of them as a model for an adult coloring book project she is working on for HKC.
5. I am thankful for my hubby. He is so supportive and encouraging in everything I do. (This one may appear on the list every week - just sayin'!)
Join us at HKC and share what you are thankful for this week. :)